The Santa Storybook Art is a nostalgic, magical, 60 minute private Santa encounter designed especially for your children where magical images will be created for your walls and reading enjoyment. Your children will be able to relax in Santa's workshop, complete with many antique and vintage toys and furniture, as they enjoy their personal experience with Santa. This private setting will allow the children the freedom to relax, to interact with Santa and to truly enjoy themselves as they learn about Santa, the gift of Giving and Santa's Magic.
As soon as you enter our studio, you'll experience the nostalgic magic of Christmas. Enjoy watching your children delight in meeting Santa, share milk and cookies, talk to Santa's favorite Elf, check the nice list, and a host of other activities designed to stimulate your child's imagination while we create highly sought after heirloom art and storybooks. We also offer an optional religious aspect to the sessions by request.
* A one hour, private portrait experience with Santa Claus. We will create a series of activities for the children and Santa to create images that will reflect the poetry we've written for the Storybooks we will design.
* Artwork and Photography by PPA Master Photographer and Certified Professional Photographer Tracy Van Zeeland. Tracy was the 2018 recipient of the Wisconsin Professional Photographers Association "Photographer of the Year" Award and the "Artist of the Year - Runner-up." This style of photography is sweeping the nation and Tracy is being mentored by the "Godfather of Santa sessions" to bring these painterly portraits to the people of Wisconsin and the Fox Valley.
* Session consultations and post-session order appointment. While the session itself is a wonderful experience for all involved, we are creating framed art to be displayed on your walls and artisan storybooks of your children's images put to poetry. During the pre-session consultation we will review the products available and pre-purchase your products so we know what images we are photographing for your final art pieces.
* Social media files of all Storybook and Wall Art images purchased are included.
* Vintage clothing to match the artistic vision of the artist will be provided for the session (size permitting). For this reason, we will need to know the ages of the children in the images and their clothing sizes. If we do not have clothing their size, we will give suggestions so the outfits still harmonize with the colors and style of the art we will create. We will also need to know their names (and correct spellings) to make certain they are on the Nice List.
* A family portrait with Santa and the children in their vintage clothing at the end of the session.
1. Call us at 920-739-4306 to learn more about booking your one of a kind Santa Storybook Art experience. Please have your calendar ready.